HabbHackz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HabbHackz Forum

This is HabbHackz offical Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShArP Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShArP
Hotel X
ShArP

ShArP Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: ShArP Staff Application   ShArP Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Hello,

I am ShArP. Also known as Alex. I am applying to be a staff member of HabbHacks Hotel, no specific position, but I'd like you all to know that I have been playing Habbo since about 5 or 6 years ago, I've been an adminstrator for several multiplayer games. I'm good with people. I'm experienced, of course. I'm a very responsible person. I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. And, basically, Habbo Retros are my specialties. I am also a web-designer, as well as an image-designer. (I make custom furni.)

Thanks,

ShArP
Back to top Go down
trucho422

PostSubject: Re: ShArP Staff Application   ShArP Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 am

Hi im trucho422 in habbhackz.tk is a cool hotel] im applying to be a staff member i have alot of experience in hotel i know how to kept the hotel safe and the people i invite people form other retros 2 and i been mod of some other sites like Values sites. and im even making my own hotel] hope u read it
Back to top Go down
ShArP
Hotel X
ShArP

PostSubject: Re: ShArP Staff Application   ShArP Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 pm

trucho422 wrote:
Hi im trucho422 in habbhackz.tk is a cool hotel] im applying to be a staff member i have alot of experience in hotel i know how to kept the hotel safe and the people i invite people form other retros 2 and i been mod of some other sites like Values sites. and im even making my own hotel] hope u read it

Hey, Trucho422, it's better if you post a new thread instead of replying to mine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShArP Staff Application   ShArP Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShArP Staff Application
Page 1 of 1